Rules and Regulations
1. The vendor fair will take place on Kanab Main Street. Check-in will be in front of the courthouse (76 N. Main St.)
2. Booth space is on pavement and will require weights to secure the booth. No stakes. Booth space is 10X10.
Additional space fees will apply to larger booths.
3. The Vendor fair will take place rain or shine. Please come prepared.
4. Vendors are responsible for their own equipment: Canopies, tables, chairs, displays, extension cords, lighting,
heat source, etc. Outlets may be several feet away from your booth site; cords need to be taped down in the common walkways.
5. Set up will begin at 1 p.m. on Friday and open to the public by 3 p.m. Set up on Saturday will begin at 9 a.m. and will be open to the
public at 11 a.m. ALL VENDORS MUST BE COMPLETELY SET UP AND READY FOR BUSINESS BY OPENING TIME.
Take down will begin at 9 p. m. both nights. All Vendors are responsible for their own cleanup.
6. Food vendors must obtain a temporary food service permit from the Southwest Utah Public Health Department.
Permits are $25 (information below). Submit permit with application and booth payment.
7. All vendors are responsible to submit all tax payments to the state of Utah.
8. All vendors are responsible to carry their own insurance.
9. Kanab Balloons & Tunes, Kanab City or Kane County will not be responsible for any lost or stolen items, accidents,
damage to equipment or personal injury.
10. There is no guarantee of exclusivity. Vendors will be chosen on first-come, first-serve basis. Event organizers reserves the right to limit the
vendor to selling only those items mentioned on their application.
For temporary food service permits here is the link for the application and the brochure.