You can contact us by phone, email, live chat, or by leaving a message, we will answer ASAP!
The User Payment Page
June 27, 2012
This page provides the means to make, schedule, or modify payments. It is broken into five main sections.
- Amount of Payment - In this section, you will be asked to define
the amount of payment and the category for the payment.
- Apply to Account #: This is your account with the merchant.
If you have registered more than one account for payment, you must
select which one to apply this payment to.
- Type of Payment: This defines if you are making a fixed
payment or, for merchants that post their bills online, making a
- Amount of Payment: Fill in the amount of the payment you wish
to make. For bill payments, the amount will be filled in by the
system based on your most recent bill.
- Web Service Fee: This will be computed automatically. Some
merchants pay this fee for you and thus the amount will be zero.
The web service fee for credit cards is generally higher than for
eChecks, or debits from your bank account. The computation will be
shown so you will know exactly what the fee is.
- Total: The sum of the payment and the web service fee.
- Payment Category: This permits you to select what merchant
category this payment should be applied to. Merchants define the
categories and thus, if there is only a single category defined, no
selection will be required.
- Memo: This is an optional short memo that you can attach to the payment.
- Payment Date - The date section of the page will permit you to
define the Period or Frequency of the payment. Other than bill payments
which are generally monthly and are paid on the due date of the bill
itself, you can select if you want to make a single payment, setup a
recurring payment weekly or every other week, twice a month, monthly,
every other month, quarterly, or annually. Then you specify the First
Payment Date. Payments with a first payment date that has already
passed will be sch eduled for immediate payment. Bank account debits
are processed at the close of the banking day but credit card payments
that are scheduled for a day that has passed or is the current day will
be processed immediatly after authorization is given. Lastly, you must
specify the number of payments for recurring payments.
- Method of Payment - At this point you are required to setup
a payment is the account or card that it will be debited. For merchants
that accept ACH transactions, a personal checking or savings account or
a business checking account with a United States Bank is required. For
merchants that accept credit cards, a selection of Visa, MasterCard,
Discover, or American Express (optional) is selected.
- Bank Account or Credit Card Information - In this section you
will be required to enter your bank account information or your credit
card information. Swiping of the credit cards is available for merchant
- Authorization - Before any payment is processed, the processing
fee, if any, that will be added to your payment will be displayed. At this
point you must authorize it. This is done in the grey box at the
bottom of this payment page. Clients making their own payments will be
required to agree with the statement before submiting their payment.
Administrators will be asked to declare if the client has signed a
written authorization, agreed verbally, or originally entered the
payment on the web. To actually submit the payment, click on the
Submit Payment button. To cancel the payme nt, click
Cancel. Otherwise, you can go back or edit any of the data
associated with this payment.